cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

make pmnt method field visible while using f-53

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to see a field pmnt method visible while using f-53.

I want that while making the invoices when i use any pmnt method then while processing the open items using t.code f-53 I am able to see the pmnt method attached with those line items.

so while using f-53 I should be able to see the pmnt mthod field and based on these pmnt method I should process these open line item.

what i tried IS T.code O7Z4S

Is it possible to do from here or there is some other place from where we can configure to see pmnt method on the screen while doing process open item in t.code f-53.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

From F-53 process open item screen, ctrl + F3, you will go to the screen layout config. And it is directly the layout that you are using.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The payment mentod can be defaulted from vendor/customer master records or use transaction SHD0 to configure screen/transaction variant.

For all reporting transactions - You can use variant setting(can be made user default) to achieve the same.

Regards,

Satish Muvva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have not used this t.code before, but by using this t.code is it possible that I am able to see pmnt method field while processing the open item through t.code f-53.

please be specfic to this t.code only