Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Increase The Width of The Header in set_table_for_first_display

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Currently In using this method to display the output of table TCATS. In the output screen header is displaying with width one. For example of you look at the table TCATS for the field CHANGABLE the length is 1 instead I would like to display as data Element description 'Profile Can Be Changed'. Since in the method I am passing TCATS as structure it is taking the TCATS table property. I know by creating a Fieldcatalog we can increase it but is there any other options which I can do so that in the output it should be 'Profile Can Be Changed' instead of just 'P'.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagaraj Kalbavi

2 REPLIES 2

andre_kster
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not aware of a different way. Just use Function Module 'LVC_FIELDCATALOG_MERGE' to create the field catalog and change whatever necessary it is really easy.

Regards

Andre

narin_nandivada3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nagaraj,

You have the option of specifying it in Field catalog and why do you want to look for another method or way.. That would be easy...

Up on search i found this thread... please check this.

Hope this would help you.

Good luck

Narin.