cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure DB2DB02TBSIZE?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

How/where can I configure, how long data is stored in table DB2DB02TBSIZE for transaction "db02"?

Thanks

Thomas Merz

dm-drogerie markt GmbH & Co. KG / FILIADATA GmbH

Anwendungsinfrastrukturservice / Datenbanken

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

thanks for your answer. But how can I change the limits to "30 days, 10 weeks and 12 months"? Some systems have less or more than others. I want all systems using the same history.

Best Regards

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thomas,

There is no place to set this. To clarify a bit on SAP's statement. In db02 transaction, under "SAP System" then "Space Statistics" button. These histories are kept daily for 30 days. Weekly history is kept for 10 weeks. The monthly history is kept for 12 months.

For example, I run the update DB02 job every night. When I go in to DB02 and click the "Space Statistics" button under the "SAP System" area. I see 30 entries when I click the "Days" button (or Shift + F4). I see 10 entries when I switch to the "Weeks" view (Shift +F2). I see 12 entries on the "Months" view (F9). If you have not been gathering the data on a regular schedule then you may not see the full number of entries in each list.

Also, make sure you are looking at the same view (Daily, Weekly, Monthly) in all your systems.

If you are looking at the Tablespaces -> Space Statistics then the retention appears to be 30 days, 7 weeks, and 7 months.

I do not know of any way to change any of these settings.

Thanks

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thomas,

At this time you can not change the retention period.

I had some communications with SAP and they told me that "the limits in DB02 Space Statistics History are: 30 days, 10 weeks and 12 months."

I then requested that the functionality be added, and was told by SAP that it would be added in the future, but due to the updates needed it would not be in an advance correction note, but instead in a support package or enhancement package. SAP did not give me a time frame for when this might be completed.

Hope this helps.

Andy