cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a Tab Link in the existing view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

My requirement is to make one view as Tab Link.

You must have seen in many existing IC Web screens, there are multiple tabs in the view area and you can toggle between the views by clicking the tab links.

As per my requirement, in the component ICCMP_BT_INR, in one of the views i need to create a tab link for the view Questionnaire which is part of different component ICCMP_SURVEY

Could you please guide me here ?

Regards,

Srikanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I quite certain that you can do this but it is lot of work. You need to create navigations links in run time repository, create plugs, create viewset with views. And then mostly important you need to call appropriate plugs, navigations. I am afraid I can not explain every thing step by step but definitely it requires lot of details and work.

However if you can see some existing examples then you will get an idea. One good example I have worked on is IUICMIO_MAIN and IUICMIO_METER. In this when MIO_ACCOUNT is called in MAIN, it will call two tabs from IUICMIO_METER dynamically.

Hope this helps.

-ASB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ASB,

Thanks for the reply.

Even i am afraid. I am new to IC Web.

If you have some time can you guide me step by step ?

I can send you the actual requirement if you want

Regards,

Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am sorry to say that it would take lot of time and it is difficult when I already have tight schedules.

My suggestion would be to look at some of the existing BSP component, there is lot of learning you can do. Yes, it is time consuming but nothing come so easily.

-ASB

Answers (0)