cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Management of Global employees Training or configuration document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Could anyone provide me the "Management of global employees" configuration or Training document.

Regards

Vinoth Kumar.R

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the comments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope this helps

Management of Global Employees

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_01/helpdata/en/9b/f822b18418ec49a49604c9bb880d32/frameset.htm

Thanks,

Preetham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Preetham,

Thanks for the Link, I browsed it earlier also, but its not showing the configuration part rather the process flows and its 4 phases with relevant Infotyes. But I tried the same Procudure on creating those relevant Personnel Actions such as "Planning of Global assignment" but during running that Action, once I cross "Actions(0000), on maintaining the Infotype (0001), It throws the error says that "Data RecordXXXXX (Some Numbers) has grouping value of "" instead of "10". Could you clarify the problem behind? or otherwise send me full life cycle configuration or training document of "Management of global employees".

Regards

Vinoth Kumar.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You receive this error because there is no Grouping value maintained for the pernr. You will find this field in respective IT table (PANNNN). Another case may be the grouping value & the new assignment grouping value has a mismatch.

Please modify IT table for the pernr & then try running the action.

Thanks,

Preetham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Preetham,

Please explain me what is "Grouping value" as i am new to this module "Management of global employees" and as well as when i tried maintaining the IT table, the dialog box says that "As you are not registered as Developer, you dont have access to maintain" (I am a functional consultant). Even If i am Correcting where i could check both the values to compare & make consistent and what should be value should i give to the Perner. Could you please explain me in eloborate.

Regards

Vinoth Kumar.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Grouping Value for Personnel Assignments

Contains the grouping value based on which the system decides which personnel assignments of a concurrently employed person must be processed together.

I hope you saw this info in F1 help for the field.

Try running report RPUFIXDS. This may fix the issue. As per my knowledge the grouping value is similar to the country grouping value. I think you will have to maintain it for your host country.

Thanks,

Preetham