cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settlement Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have to settle all my primary costs to GL Account and Secondary cost to PSG .

Define a settlement cost element for receiver type PSG

Message no. KD506

Diagnosis

In allocation structure AS (controlling area ATC), you did not define which cost element should be used when settling costs/revenues of the sender. Nor did you define receiver type PSG.

Procedure

Assign a different allocation structure to the settlement sender (-> Master data -> Settlement rule -> Goto -> Settlement parameters), or maintain allocation structure AS.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Muzamil, I think that you have not configured the Allocation structure correctly. For settling primary costs to GL Account, put the Cost Element group in the source in one assignment(Name Primary Costs) and in the settlement, select receiver type 'GL Account' and input the External Settlement Cost Element of category 22. I hope that you might have done this. In the case of Secondary Cost Elements, take the group of them as source and select the receiver type PSG and input the internal settlement cost element of category 21. You cannot select 'by cost element' here. Trust this helps much! Regards, Ashok SINGH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ashok,

Thanks for your input,

Already i am using Cost Element 21 for settling Secondary cost to PSG but it is not working.

When i am settling secondary costs alone then it is working but when i am settling the primary costs and secondary costs then system is throwing error Define a settlement cost element for receiver type PSG.

Regards

Muzamil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Muzamil, Now I have understood the problem to some extent. For settleing to PSG, you can think of using PA transfer Structure wherein you can map the value field as reeiver. Trust this helps much! Regards, Ashok SINGH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ashok,

I tried to configure PA Transfer structure and Source structure but still it not working.

But as i told u earlier if i setttle only labor costs to psg then it is working but when i am trying to settle primary costs to GL and secondary costs to psg it is throwing the error.I

Muzamil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Muzamil, Yes, I have understood the problem. I shall try the same scenario in the system, if time permits. I think that you are still getting the same error KD506 which says about the deficiency of the Allocation structure but not saying that this scenario is not possible. Give me some more time. Trust this helps much! Regards, Ashok SINGH

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Can you help me,the same issue i am facing the same problem.

Thanks

Supriya

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Can you help me,the same issue i am facing the same problem.I am not able to settle.

Thanks

Supriya