cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in main Work flow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

After making the changes for copied workflow from the old WF iam struck up with one error saying 'container element WFTASKID'

is not used.I could not find any element named WFTASKID in main and sub WFlows

The sub WF is activated and problem comes in the main WF where iam getting one error.I doubt this message is linked to that one error.After copying the main WF and sub WF i did not make any changes except changed the user decision in sub WF,the transactions remains the same.Do you have any idea about this.

Also i have different versions of main WF like 0001 to 0005,Is there anything to do with the Versions.

I could not find where exactly the error is.

Regards,

Pradeep P

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check if there is any element in the main workflow or subworkflow with the same name?

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Samson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arghadeep,

Iam working with Expense Approval(HR-Module) for TRIP transaction and BO used is BUS2089.

There exist a binding for container elment Trip(main WF) and ZZ_Approve_ER(sub WF) for both of these the BO is BUS2089

but YWORKINGWI is used for Dialog step with the BO 'WORKINGI'.

YWORKINGWI is present in the sub WF.

REgards,

Pradeep P

narin_nandivada3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Please check my reply in your first thread

Hope this would help you.

Good luck

Narin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where are you getting this message? In Wflow lig or while activating the Workflow. I think the container element might be defined as mandatory and hence will require binding.

Thanks

Arghadip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arghadeep,

While activating the Main WF iam getting one error,the sub WF seems to be Ok and activated.I have deleted the old one and created the new workflow and now iam getting

the message Container Element 'YWORKINGWI' not found.

After checking the binding between subWF(step) and main WF

it looks like this &YWORKINGWI& and &YWORKINGWI&.

Regards,

Pradeep P