cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition record exists, but has not been set

Former Member
0 Kudos

My condition type has already been maintained in VK11, but when I create an Order, it doesn't appear automatically. So what I do is, I always update the pricing (B).

By checking analysis, I can see it is there but with message, "Condition record exists, but has not been set".

Why does it not appear automatically? The consequence is, I have to update pricing everytime I create an order.

Maybe you could help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

safeer_rahman2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend...

I think This problem just because the condition records expects some fields in your sales order but not has been entered by the time you carry out pricing...

Thanks,

Safeer Rahman

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

safeer_rahman2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend..

If none of the solutions mentioned by our forum members, I would suggest you to go though the OSS Note 26115.

Hope you find this informative.

Thanks,

Safeer Rahman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

In V/08, check if the consition type in the pricing procedure is checked as "Manual". If yes, then you need to enter the value manually in the SO. Else it willnot apply to your order.

If it is manual, then de-check it sothat it will propose automatically when pricing is carried out. Pls maintain the condition records.

Also in V/08, check what is the requirement routine atached to your condition type. Unless that requirement is met, condition wont apply.

Regards,

Sivanand

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rumar,

Please check the access sequence of that condition type through V/07 transaction in the access sequence you check the condition table is exist or nor and fields are activated or not.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check the Condition type in VK13 and its key combination. Make sure you have maintined for correct key combination.

Check the particular condition type in your pricing procedure, whether there is any requirements assigned to it or not? If yes, whether it meets the criteria in the document?

Prase