Thanks and Regards

Srinivas Kapuganti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

In the material master put the replenishment time as 14 days either in inhouse production time or planned goods receipt time.

Either also in the sales order creation include MV45AFZZ, you can put a custom code such that, when the system does availability check & if stock is not available, tehn it should automatically propose today+ 14 days as MAD material availability date.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sivanand,

Thank you for your reply

Could you plz elaborate it

Thanks and Regards

Srinivas Kapuganti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinivas Kapuganti,

To achieve this scenario you have have to maintain "Tot. repl. lead time" under MRP3 tab in material master. I am assuming that availability check is activated. After you enter the lead time, 14 days in your case the system calculates the next date and displays it in the schedule line of sales order. Also for this field to be considered you have to make sure the following.

Suppose you have maintained "02-individual requirements" as availability checking group. Now for the combination of "02 - individual requirement : A - SD order" (Sales and Distribution>Basic Functions>Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements>Availability Check>Availability Check with ATP Logic or Against Planning>Carry Out Control For Availability Check) go to the detailed screen. Check under "Replenishment lead time" that the option "Check without RTL is unchecked". If that is checked then the field(Tot. repl. lead time) in material master is not considered.

Hope this solves your query. Revert for any clarifications.

Cheers,

Z

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zak,

Thank you for your reply,

I tried whatver you said, but still iam not able to get confirmation in schedul line category

It is not giving any confirmation date

Thanks and Regards

Srinivas Kapuganti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in the material master data for that perticular material you have to give the repleshment time as 14 days.

then while creating sales order , if the stock is not available it will give 14 days delivery time to the customer.

cheers,

sumith