cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PP-PI active ingrediant settlement

Former Member
0 Kudos

In PP-PI We want to use active ingredient for scenario:

Our Raw material is MINING ORE which will have varying proportion of COPPER & COBALT.

Valuation of ORE is based on itu2019s content of COPPER & COBALT content. So we will use active ingredient to capture value of this raw material based on it content of CU & CO.

Now when we issue this material for production to process order, our semi finished output ( Say SFG1) will also have varying content of COPPER & COBALT based on kind of input quality. There will several process orders doing diff. processe.

Now my query is

1) Can we settle the process order variance to COPPER & COBALT content of SFG1 instead of normal settlement to SFG1?

2) Can I maintain my valuation of SFG1 based on COPPER & COBALT content?

3) Do we have any user exit or BADI available to replace SFG1 with CO& CU in process order settlement rule?

4) In standard cost estimate can we capture COPPER & COBALT characteristics?

Ultimately COPPER & COBALT are our finished goods.

I try to search sap help but not much info to help me on this.

Your input will be highly appreciated.

Nitesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

Any inputs on my posting?

I analysed further and now feel that selttlement to this CO& CU will not be possible.

But can any one guide if I my SFG1 has charectristic CO & CU can I get valuation of SFG1 on CO& CU content basis?

Pl. give ur openions.

Nitesh

I can enter CO & CU content in SFG1 only after quality testing and I want valuation of SFG1 based on this quality test only.

Edited by: NITESH PATEL on Sep 11, 2008 4:32 PM