Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPRO restriction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am having an issue of transaction not found with the search within the role..

If i run SUIM and go to "User --> Users by comple selection criteria -->by Transaction authorization

search, T-code SPRO , which should not be allowed to any user , Its showing for 10 users.

Is there a way i can restrict this T-code for everyone or just give Display rights.

any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Adnan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member74904
Contributor
0 Kudos

first of all, using SUIM the way you described is not the most thorough. this will only check transaction-codes assigned through the menu and not directly in an S_TCODE object.

secondly, using the search with keywords such as SPRO, display, IMG etc. will get you all the answers you need regarding making a display only role for customizing.

7 REPLIES 7

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is there a way i can restrict this T-code for everyone or just give Display rights.

Sure... SUIM -> roles -> by transaction assigment -> Check the roles that has access to SPRO and remove or change the values to 03 Display.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for the reply,

I have tried it and it doesnt work this way.

Will update you soon,,

Thanks

former_member74904
Contributor
0 Kudos

first of all, using SUIM the way you described is not the most thorough. this will only check transaction-codes assigned through the menu and not directly in an S_TCODE object.

secondly, using the search with keywords such as SPRO, display, IMG etc. will get you all the answers you need regarding making a display only role for customizing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Creating SPRO Display only.

You might be asked to give SPRO display while implementing your SAP. I generally give these authorizations to make it display only. Please test it.

Object Field Value

S_PROJECT PROJECT_ID *

S_PROJECT PROJ_CONF *

S_RFC ACTVT 03

S_RFC RFC_NAME *

S_RFC RFC_TYPE *

S_TABU_CLI CLIIDMAINT '

S_TABU_DIS ACTVT 03

S_TABU_DIS DICBERCLS *

S_TRANSPRT TTYPE Deactivate or remove PIEC and TASK

S_CODE REMOVE SPRO

0 Kudos

>

> S_RFC ACTVT 03

> S_RFC RFC_NAME *

> S_RFC RFC_TYPE *

>

Now I wonder where you copy&pasted that from.......

Could you please explain to us how activity 03 is used in object S_RFC?

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

By the way you do not need S_RZFC object.

You'll need following objects with activity "03".

S_PROJECT

S_TABU_CLI

S_TABU_DIS

S_TRANSPRT

0 Kudos

But S_TABU_CLI does not have a field "Activity"...?

Cheers,

Julius