Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned Cost

former_member220863
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created an maint. order and assigned one component to it but no planned cost is coming for that material in the order and after MIGO actual cost is coming in the order for that material. Why planned cost is not coming in the order and what to do to capture planned cost?

regards

sunil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

pl chekc this customization

Assign Costing Parameters and Results Analysis Keys

and at the time of order creation or release chekc the costing is carried or not?

-ashok

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have a look on the Control tab in the order and ensure that the CstgVariantPlan and CstgVariantActl have values assigned.

PeteA

former_member220863
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi PeteA,

Yes on the Control tab in the order CstgVariantPlan and CstgVariantActl values are misiing. Is this the problem. Could u explain in detail and where these values are maintain bcoz for the same order type i m getting the planned costin other order.

Thanks&Regards

sunil

Edited by: sunil gupta on Sep 10, 2008 6:11 PM

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sunil,

OK, then this is causing your problem.

You need to configure these values in the IMG in TCode OIOF (Assign Costing Parameters and results Analysis Keys)

PeteA

former_member220863
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear PeteA,

Thanks

Sunil

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sunil,

One last comment. Pre-existing orders will not be updated with the new IMG values...

PeteA

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sunil,

Value category or cost element for it is customized for that order type.

Regards,

Kaushal Rai

former_member220863
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kaushal,

I have created the same order with other materials and pland cost is coming for those material why so?

regards

sunil