cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Costing based CO-PA datasource

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to set up a link bewteen costing based CO-PA and SAP BI to analyse data determined in SAP R3 system. The business wants to use a summarization level as datasource. In order to create summarization level datasource without selecting line items apart from the Record Currency (REC_WAERS), what are the necessary steps do I need to peform? Will the system create generic delta datasources or do we need to convert them to generic delta? Please could you point me to the right direction?

Thanks for your help.

Bhai.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

chemicala_srimallikarjuna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Costing based CO-PA Extraction : Pls follow this steps.

1.Create a CO_PA Data Source in KEB0 (Costing Based) and test this extractor in RSA3.

2. On BW side , Create CO_PA cube using the info source (to which generated CO_PA data source assigned in BW) as a template,and move the chars, KF and time chars and assign the dimensions as required.

I suggest make the copy of any below existing COPA cube and then you add/ delete missing fields.

CO-PA: Published Key Figures

CO-PA: Quickstart (S_GO)

CO-PA: Route Profitability (S_AL)

Pls Check this link for Costing based CO-PA

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/b0/06644ca87011d1b5750000e82de856/content.htm

Hope this helps,

Regards

CSM Reddy

former_member205352
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

COPA datasources are created in KEB0 transaction.

You need not create generic one.

The summarization level is a standard Business content cube from SAP you can use that.

Hope this helps.