cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

purchase Order Changes are not reflecting in the SRM Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts.

I am satating below the scenario which is not working. MY Scenario is Plan Driven Procurement

If My PO is SRM Portal & in NEW status. If this PO is confirmed then COnfirmation is coming to R/3 System.

If after that I am changin MY PO in R/3 & sending the IDOC from R/3 . It is going to SRM but Not Reflecting in the SRM Properly. Like Suppose I have changed PO qty from 100 to 110 in R/3 System & sending the changes from R/3 to SRM through IDOC. PO status remains Confimed only on portal & Qty also remain same as 100.

This is the specific change which is not reflecting in the SRM portal.

So Pls suggest Me.

Thanks & Regards

Gautam khatree

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

devesh_agarwal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello All ,

I am facing the same issue , Could you please let me know the resolution ?

Thanks !

Devesh

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Hope that your Job bbp_get_status_2 is running perfectly ?

This Job takes information from r/3 to ebp.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Muthu,

My Job is running fine & giving the Spool Display as mentioned below.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

10.09.2008 Batch program for updating status information for SCs as of Rel. 3.0 1

'ld like

No Shopping Cart (REQUIREMENTS) Found with Status = Transferred

'

10.09.2008 Batch program for updating status information for SCs as of Rel. 3.0 2

On the basis of the data, no changes possible

'

The following RFC destinations were called:

RFC Destination: Call result:

________________________________________________________________________________________

I would also like to through more light... If I am archiving the PO from SRM Server & Resending the PO from R/3 to SRM .. Then it is working fine.. means after that i am confirming the PO Confirmation comes to R/3... Then Changing the PO in R/3 & sending changes to SRM PO is coming in In Process Status .....& changes are also get updated....

Pls Suggest...

Former Member
0 Kudos

when posting the issue on forum, please be quite clear about technical setup and business scenario so that others can help you well.

If I am not wrong yr tech scenairo is Classic and you are setting PDP SI (supplier integration) with MM-SUS.

Your issue is change order is not updated in SUS sytem.

First check whether the changed PO in MM is updated in SUS before GR/confirmation.

For this check outbound IDOC is originated from MM (WE05).

It is received in yr XI system.

outbound XML is created in XI (SXMB_MONI).

Inbound XML is received by SUS (SXMB_MONI).

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are very true Dinesh.... Next Time Will take Care....

My Scenario is exactly, what you described ...........

This Error is in one Specific Order Change Scenario.... I am mentioning below the answer of your questions.

First check whether the changed PO in MM is updated in SUS before GR/confirmation.----Yes

For this check outbound IDOC is originated from MM (WE05).------Yes Checked in WE05 Idoc is fine..

It is received in yr XI system.----

Yes Change data are received perfectly in XI.

outbound XML is created in XI (SXMB_MONI).-------Yes

Inbound XML is received by SUS (SXMB_MONI).------Yes

This Change updation problem is only for the PO in New status at SUS -After Confirmation of PO- Confirmation comes to R/3---- After This if i am changing the PO then Changes are not updating in the Portal as PO --in Process.