Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding ME22n Transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ABAPers,

I am working on one report program which is used for to transfer purchase orders from MM to SRM.In Selction Screen Paramenters we are taken Select options for purchase order selection.while exection if i am takeing only one purchase order its working fine but when i am selection range option it wont work.while debugging it tkes all the range values.But the problem is in the output it says MPxxx-spinf filed is not an input field while runing in No screen mode for one purchase order it is in change mode alternative purchase order it is in dispaly mode.

Can any one give me the solution for this.

Thanks in advance.

regards,

kishore.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any one please............

Edited by: kishore kumar on Sep 10, 2008 12:23 PM

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

are you doing any BDC on the ME22N transaction.

Try to use some BAPI instead of BDC .what exactly you are doing . and what error you are getting...? any locks on the orders when you are doing the execution.

0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

At runtime for example one purchase order(x) sent successfully after that while executing next purchase order in status bar it shows the message like x purchase order is already processing by user.

regards,

kishore.

0 Kudos

> like x purchase order is already processing by user.

That means some lock already there on the Processing purchase order so that is the reason it is opening in display mode.

may be you can try to read the locks on the Purchase order before processing and then proceed.

Use the Function ENQUEUE_READ and find the lock on the processing PO beofore it going to proceed, if the lock is there then process the next Purchase order..

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered