Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Material master doubt

Hi all,

I am very much confused in what to fill in few fields of material master.

Please let me know in case of ROH, HALB and FERT material masters, what to fill in :

1._In house production days_?(My doubt here is in house production days will be suppose 2 days for 2 quantities and 1 day for 1 quantity.So do i need to give 1 day or 2 days for in house production days?

Next doubt: If my in house production days are 2 hours for 1 quantity( for example I am in HALB or FERT material master), how will i put 2 hours? that field only takes in terms of days! I cant put decimals.Do i need to go to in work scheduling view and at bottom I need to give base quantity as 48 if I have given 2hours in inhouse production days??

2.setup, teardown, processing, and interoperation times, base quantity in work scheduling view

My doubt here is for HALB and FERT anyhow I am giving time in routings, why to give it here also? more over base quantity is given with what reference? is it like setup, teardown, processing, and interoperation times are given total for base quantity 20 quantity( for example)?

3.Replenishment lead time: what data to give here? what will happen if I do not give anything? what will happen if I have given GR processing and planned delivery time also and the addition of these two is not equal to replenishment lead time?(is it related to replenishment lead time in any way??

Please reply in all 3 cases: ROH, HALB, FERT

I am into implementation and my client is asking me daily and I am very much confused.

Regards,

Mohammad Arif.

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question