cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rg1

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

in my material master the base unit of measure if KG and sales unit is CASE/BAG. in J1ID i maintained the chapter id with CASE/BAG. when at the time of RG1 print preview the RG1 register is suppose to be updated either CASE/BAG, but it is updating in KG, wht is the reason.

my requirement is RG1 is supposed to be in either CASE/BAG.

can anyone please throw some light on this.

one more questin is RG1 is showing only BED amount not ECS and S.CESS. how to get the ecs and scess values in RG1?

regards

rag

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiiiii,

Just go through the following note for ECS nd SHECS values updation -

1045888 - Budget 2007-08 : SECess in Register reports excel format

979637 - ECS and other duties column in Excel format for rg1/rg23d

Regarding the sale unit updation in RG1, as per standard SAP behaviour RG1 register is considered material base unit of meaure during the updation. To update sale unit into RG1 register, either you need to serach the SAP Note or change the standard behaviour or can use the Batch specific unit of measure functionality if your materials are batch managed.

Rewards if it helps

Regards

Goutham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please find the material master data because you have given chapter id for material CASE/BAG,

Here you has to remember one thing that Base Unit Messure is:KG and sales Unit of merssure is CASE/BAG

1BAG= How many KG or

1CASE= How Many KG

As you you have maintained Base unit of messure as KG it will Considure are update in KG only

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you have to check the control in pricing procedure what you configured.Intervals in the pricing procedure must be changed so that you may get the right solution