cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting ITS_SUBSCREEN_NOT_FOUND error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When I run the service getting below error , but the subscreen is acvitated and able to run the transaction from R/3 sucessfully.

Here is the short dump,

Error when processing your request

What has happened?

The URL http://uapkb2df.gep.ge.com:8017/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/zzvw01/! was not called due to an error.

Note

u2022 The following error text was processed in the system SD2 : Error ITS_SUBSCREEN_NOT_FOUND occured. P1=FRAME4 P2=zzvw01

u2022 The error occurred on the application server uapkb2df_SD2_17 and in the work process 1 .

u2022 The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

u2022 The ABAP call stack was:

SYSTEM-EXIT of program SAPMZVW01

What can I do?

u2022 If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system SD2 in transaction ST22.

u2022 If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server uapkb2df_SD2_17 in transaction SM21.

u2022 If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 1 in transaction ST11 on the application server uapkb2df_SD2_17 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

u2022 If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 300 -u: 510000342 -l: E -s: SD2 -i: uapkb2df_SD2_17 -w: 1 -d: 20080910 -t: 022351 -v: RABAX_STATE -e: ITS_SUBSCREEN_NOT_FOUND

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

Thanks

Naveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Am getting the same dump with ' ITS_SUBSCREEN_NOT_FOUND' while am testing with standard service "iac_flight".

Th dump says..

The ITS service "iac_flight" had to be canceled since the subscreen "SBS1" was

not found.

but this is a standard example which am unable to run in our systems.

Any help is appreciated.

--Venu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have found a very similar problem, which might be the same as yours. We've tracked down the cause, but have not yet come up with a solution.

As a result of portal support pack 14, when broadcast messages are entered into the back end, they also come up in the portal. This was an enhancement, but it is causing havoc with our ITS screens. One such error is a Subscreen not found error when trying to display the broadcast message from one of our home grown ITS screens. The error points to a vanilla SAP program not one that we had customized. Although it was not pointing to the same program as yours, it sounds very similar. When we removed the broadcast message the problem goes away.

We are looking to see if there is a way to shut off the broadcast messages in the portal.

Pam Laverty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edger,

I set the trace process level 2 and selected components ICF,WEB GUI,UPC.

When I see the trace file , don't see the service name or rransaction name or program name

Hop I'm missing something in trace,

Please suggest me .

Thanks

Naveen

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Naveen,

You should set the trace level to 2 for the DIA processes and the webgui component only. Then reproduce the issue and you should at least see a mention of this in the workprocess tha the error was executed on.

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

template is matained and published from sub screen,

I saw Dump analysis but Could not get any clue.

while creating template for the internet service ,in Generating HTML from screen ,which option to be selected in * Business HTML , Calssic,Businee HTML* .

Wheile upgrading services , do we need to do any chaged in the corresponding module program related to ITS services.hope something is missing

Please help me on this.

Thanks

Naveen

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Naveen,

You should also check the developer trace in ST11 for the workprocess that reports the error message.

In this case you probably have a related subscreen that does not have a template. You could check the SICF GUI Configuration to see if ~generateDynpro 1 is set, this will force the ITS to dynamically generate the dynpro so that you can see what is missing and correct it.

Edgar

former_member187668
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

As the termination is of type RABAX_STATE you can check ST22 for exact cause of the problem. You can analyze it.

May be the template for the subscreen is not published.

Regards,

Ravikanth