Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alignmnet Issues with SAP Script

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All i have an issue with SAP script i have few columns in the script where in the values in the column changes dynamically.For example the value of second column in the first row can be 5 characters and the value of the same in the 2nd row can be of 10 characters and it keeps varying for every row but the max length of it would be 20 characters.

Now the issues is with the second column as the text in this column keep varying the text in the same row after the second column keep moving either towards right or towards left depending on the text in the second column,Can any one help me as how can i fix this issue.

Looking for your valuable inputs.

Regards

Hari Krishna.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hari,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/d1/802d91454211d189710000e8322d00/frameset.htm

Even though it is not the solution,I guess this link will be helpful.

K.Kiran.

6 REPLIES 6

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hari,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/d1/802d91454211d189710000e8322d00/frameset.htm

Even though it is not the solution,I guess this link will be helpful.

K.Kiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try word wraping the texts in the second column and breaking the texts in 2 parts with 10 characters in 1st and next 10 characters in the next line.

Hope this helps.

Rgds,

Stck

0 Kudos

Hi Stck,Thanks for u r inputs but the requiremnet is that the whole thing should be ina single line could you please give ur inputs further

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you can adjust second coloumn length up to 20 characters( as a left alignment, for amount field as a right alignment)

remaining columns lengths also you can adjust

Regards,

Bhupal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Use the tabspacing option in paragraph.

Use same paragraph to those lines which have to be printed as

aligned.

Regards,

Subbu

0 Kudos

Hi Subbu I have already used thee tab spaces but its not working fine ths issue is the data would be emailed using the FM Z_EMAIL_SEND.