Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personalize link only shows themes

former_member232095
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

My personlize link in the Masthead iView only gives me the obtion to change themes. Do any one of you know why i don't get the obtion to change language-, user mapping, password,- (and so on) as well?

I have the eu_core role...

Many thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stina,

Can you cross check that in PCD -> standard content provided by SAP -> worksets->check personalized workset has all the pages---theme,usermanagement.......

regards

parth

former_member232095
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, and thanks for answering!

Unfortunately, it all seems fine... The pages Portal Theme, Portal Language, User Mapping, User Mapping (remote iViews), User Password, User Profile and WorkProtect Mode are all in the Portal Personalization workset.

The reason I wonder if it may have something to do with roles is that I had a little 'clean up' of roles yesterday But now I am not so sure anymore...

Any other ideas?

Regards

Stina

Edited by: Stina Pettersen on Sep 10, 2008 12:57 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stina,

What i can conclude is that you have perfomed some activity with eu_core role.

checklist:

1) Re-check whether you are facing same problem with standard user role also

2) Make sure that you have all the rights of enduser for that workset.

3) Can you do one thing just delete the personalize workset from eu_role and assign the personlized workset as delta link.

Regards

parth

former_member232095
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi again Parth,

Sorry, its been a while since your last post.

I've gone through your checklist, and unfortunately it all looks good.

Both the eu_roles gives the same result, that is, only the portal theme page is shown from the Portal Perzonalization workset. I've tried to delete the workset, and delta link it back, but it still gives the same result.

The workset have read rights for every_user. That is correct, isn't it?

Any other suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Many thanks!

Regards, Stina.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well...I feel sorry to see you back on same post...!

I assume that your personalize workset contains all the pages you like to display in the personalization link.

Do one thing to Personalized workset add the Test User in ACL and give enduser as well as all permissions.. then test. I know that everyone groups is there want to check this possiblity also.

Regards

Parth

former_member232095
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Parth!

I have been ignoring this problem for a while, and this morning I started looking at it again. So I went through your list once more.

And now it works! I don't think my head was completely with me the first time I trid But as long as it works fine now, I don't care

Many, many thanks!

Regards,

Stina.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Only users with eu_role or eu_core_role will have the Personalize link in masthead. Check if the users have been assigned with any of these roles.

Also check below link.

Rewards if it helpful.

Regards

Shashwat

former_member232095
Participant
0 Kudos

yes, as I said the eu_core role is applied...

Any other suggestions?