Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversion error in Table control for Negative values

former_member193357
Participant
0 Kudos

hello all,

Iam using table control with 6 columns and in that columns values are coming from Ztable. and out of that one column is of value which is input/output field and having negative value's also.type of that column is DEC.

Now when i run the report dump occurs showing error message as COnversion Error.

I think its because of negative value even the in attributes of that column i had selected With Sign checkbox.

Now when i run the report then if in Ztable negative value is there then i want to display negative value in table control also.

Please suggest me...

<removed_by_moderator>

Thanking you.

Regards.

Edited by: Hemant Baviskar on Sep 10, 2008 3:07 PM

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Sep 10, 2008 1:13 PM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just go to the column and click on that column , in the properties pop up you need to enter the TEXT as

__________________V then it will take the negative values.

in general if you create the Column from Data dictionary and that dictionary field is already having the Sign option at the Domain level then you get the TEXT property by default with

'___________________V'.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hemant

Refer to following link:

Thanks

Amol Lohade

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just go to the column and click on that column , in the properties pop up you need to enter the TEXT as

__________________V then it will take the negative values.

in general if you create the Column from Data dictionary and that dictionary field is already having the Sign option at the Domain level then you get the TEXT property by default with

'___________________V'.

former_member193357
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Thank you.. It worked from me.. by Added V at last in the text of Currency field in table control..Text.jpg