cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

calculate delivery date

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if the product requires 20 days for in house production. How to purpose the delivery date which +20 days? I did not use the availibty check. As we only need to purpose the delivery date

pls advice. thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

In standard SAP, delivery date is proposed by delivery scheduling.

Starting from the requested delivery date RDD, system does a backward scheduling to determine GI date, loading date pick pack date & MAD. Users should start picking & packing on the MAD material availability date.

If the MAD lies on or before the order load date, system will confirm the RDD. Else system will determine the MAD basing on the replenishment lead time. This is maintained in material master.

From the MAD, system does forward scheduling to propose the new pick pack, loading & GI date. Accordingly it will propose the confirmed delivery date on which the customer can receive the goods.

So when you have inhouse production time 20 days, your RDD cannot be +20 days. We also need to consider pickpack, loading & transit time. SO your confirmed delivery date is 20 + pick pack + loading + transit time

If you want to bypass the system logic & create a new custom logic, you can do it as well with the help of ABAPer. But it is not advisible as it is a very complex process.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

where to input this duration?

thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Jo Jo,

The pick/pack time and loading time comes from shipping point. Check the configuration of shipping point in SPRO>Enterprise Structure>Logistics Execution.

And production time for the material is maintained in MRP1/2/3 views of material master.

Hope this info may help you.

regars

rama krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i did not configure in shipping point. As we only consider production time, by the way, even i input the date in MRP1/2/3. The delivery date still not able to calculate automatically. pls advice. thanks

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jo Jo,

Paking time Loading timeTransit time+20 days

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.