Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Entry Sheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am new to MM.

So can anyone tell me what is the process of making entry in service entry sheet?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (17)

Answers (17)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created PO with provision of some unplanned service by putting some amount in limits. Now while creating Service Entry sheet, there is an observation that in PO history the material document / as well as service entry sheet is showing only the cost of planned service confirmed against service entry sheet. However the unplanned services confirmed against same servie entry sheet are not appearing in PO history.

Due to this disparity Payment section is not processing payment against unplanned service confirmed against service entry sheet.

Can u please suggest the solution

Regards,

Abdullah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I have created a service entry sheet for services against a PO. In the PO, provision was maintained for unplanned service (maintaining some amount in limits.)

Now, while creating service entry sheet, it has been observed that material document created against planned service only. Although the cost of unplanned service is appearing in services entry sheet but no material document created against unplanned service. The payment section is therefore not allowing payment against unplanned services as no material document appearing in PO history against unplanned service.

Can any one help me out what is the solution.

Regards,

Abdullah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1)First create a service master in Ac01

2)Make a service PO, item category D, then it will ask for plant, material group, dont mention any material, give short description

3) in item details u find services tab, now u enter the service number & qty, price then save.

4) if it is subjected to release , then release the service PO.

5) Go to ml81n, service entry sheet , if it is also subjected to relrease release in ml85, then save the document. u get a material document number.

6) In got to me23n , po history u find two documents , one service entry sheet & second is material document

i hope u r clear with this

Pandari

Former Member
0 Kudos

we should select cost center in a/c assgmt no?

Former Member
0 Kudos

there is nothing regarding service entry in me22n so where do i do that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in spite of asking multiple questions pls refer the first three threads regarding MM hope this will solve your problem

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you please go thru the Earlier Threads & Check the Links provide by me and Pankaj.

Regards,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

i created po in me21n and posted it and released it in me29n and when i try to enter po in ml81n it gives error saying "No matching PO items selected"

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check PO History in ME22N, whether Service Entry Sheet has already been created.

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear

what type of PO you are making off

it is not service po or you are not choosing servce (D) cost center (K)

chk and revert back

Former Member
0 Kudos

but what is required to do releasing in me21n?

Former Member
0 Kudos

me21n is for creating new po not for release anything

Former Member
0 Kudos

how to release it?

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the Purchase Order is Subjected to Release. Then go to ME29N Individual Release OR ME28 Collective Release.

You can release using any of the above methos.

Regards,

Ashok

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to release Service Entry Sheet in ML85. And if Service PO is under release then release it in ME29N (Individually) or in ME28 (Collectively)

And for External Service Management, refer following link;

[External Service Management|http://www.sap123.com/showthread.php?t=52]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Basicly when you click on red flag it will ask for on which level you want to release if you have co and fi authority you can relase it from ML81n for each entry sheets and for multiple sheets use ml85

cheers

rewards required if solived

Former Member
0 Kudos

Service entry sheet is a list of services performed by a vendor on the basis of a purchase order, containing service descriptions and details of quantities and values.

The descriptions of planned services deriving from the purchase order are used as default descriptions in the service entry sheet. Unplanned services that were entered in the purchase order without descriptions using value limits are precisely specified in the entry sheet.

You need to crete Service Order (SO) for that using T-code ME1N & creating Service entry sheet T-code is ML81N

Regards,

Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

i get error "No matching PO items selected" in ml81n

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all have you created Service Purchase Order. If Created, Go to Purchase Order Header and Check Whether its Subjected to Release. If its Subjected to Release then First Release the Po.

Now go to ML81N and Click on Other Purchase Order and Input the Purchase Order number and Click on Create Button.

It will Create a Material GR Document with 101 Movement type in Background and the Same can be seen in Purchase Order history tab in PO.

Regards,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

i get error "no matching PO items selected".

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear

• pls confirm PO released or not (it should be released)

• it should be service PO (material pos do not have SES)

• go the po and check the Purchase order history whether ses already made or nt.

revert me back

regds

dev...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir

what d funda of ses is it creats after complition of service job in your plant or subcontracting just like a approval from the department that the work has completed successfully and now the payment can be released for the same.

after made the PO/WO of the contractor and get release you have to make SES after completion of job through ML81N and put your PO/WO no. in it -> click on new entry sheet-> input all the neccessary data in accept data, long text, basic info, work area etc and then click on service selection (displays at the bottom of the screen) -> tick on adopt full qty (in case of full work has completed) and enter-> select the lines of woks and click services at the top of the screen and again select all the lines (here you can change the qty of work whatever completed) and click of red flag display at the toolbar and save it.

ses is a one type of grn

dev....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please view the basics of service entry sheet with screen shots:

https://ocps.net/fa/om/Documents/Toolroom%20Assistant/ML81N_Creating_An_Entry_Sheet_03-29-2007.doc

Regards,

Syed Hussain.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

You can create service entry sheet with ML81N with reference of service order.

Click on other purchase order

Then enter Service Order number and its line item number and click on button

Then click on button of Create Entry sheet

Enter bellow detail

· External number (Supplier Bill number)

· Service Location

· Document date

· Posting date

· Long Text

Then click on Service Selection button

Then click on continuo button.

Then select your service line item and click on adopt service button

After adopt service click on Accept button . After click on Accept button your service entry sheet is will be accepted mode

Then click on save button.Then reference of service entry sheet you can create vendor invoice verification with MIRO.

Regards,

Mahesh Wagh

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP External Service Management (ESM) must not be confused with SAP Service Management (SM). ESM is the procurement of services. SM is to provide services to a client.

With External Services, you have a PO for services with Goods Receipt taking place. The Goods Receipt is called Service Entries. In contrast with goods (stock or non stock) where receiving is typically done by the inventory management group, the Service Entries are done by business themselves. The logic is that the business generated the request for the service, that is where it was done, it will be best if they do confirmation that service took place.

Please go thru Below Link for Service Entry Sheet Creation with Screen Shots :

http://www.sap123.com/showthread.php?t=52

Regards,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

follow following steps

1. create service master- ac01.

2 create service Po with k account assmt and item =category as d. by tcode Me21n( in services tab enter service no generated from service master.

3. create service entry sheet ML81N.

4. accept service entry sheet by clicking green flaf - Ml81n

5. Invoice verification- MIRO

for detail look www.sap123.com

Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please use Tcode : ML81N for same.

Detailed information you can find in initial thread of this forum.

Rgs,

Appie