Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

count number of orders entered

Morning all,

I have created a report which divides (calculates) number of orders in x number of days. The report is working perfectly however now I would like to add a new feature in it. For example

Number of days            Number of Orders
1                                           3
2                                           2
3                                           4
4                                           5
5                                           6

The above example shows 3 orders took 1 number of days to be shipped out. Now what I would like to show is, 5 orders (in reality) should have taken 1 number of days. So in my report it will show it like this

Number of days            Number of Orders        Actual Number of Orders
1                                           3                                   5
2                                           2                                   4
3                                           4                                   7
4                                           5                                   2
5                                           6                                   1

The above example shows that in reality in one day 5 orders should have been shipped however only 3 went out.

So in other words I would like to show orders according to when they were entered and match them with the orders which were actually shipped accordingly.

I tried using formula like this

{date_entered};
distinctcount({order_num});

and I put it under the crosstab (Number of days row) however that shows the total number of orders instead of dividing those actual orders into number of days.

Anyone knows how to go about this?

Many thanks

Kind Regards

Jehanzeb

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question