cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overall result row with mixed values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a report that displays the quantities delivered per material code and customer. The row with the totals display the value "*" because of mixed units of measure. If I select the "Mixed values" click in customizing, I get the total number but without units.

My requirement is to have in the overall result row the totals per unit of measure. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance,

Panos

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

result row the totals per unit of measure will probably not be possible. You can display your result aggregtaed w.r.to Characteristics like Material, Customer. To display total value without Unit, follow as mentioned in the earlier post.

Thanks..

Shambhu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The unit will go into the Column, after Key figures. But you can not have the sum w.r.to Unit.

Thanks..

Shambhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Panos,

Include unit from "Unit" Dimension in case of infocube / corresponding info object from data field in case of dso in to report. and set the property "Suppress result rows"-> Never and system should show you sum grouped by units.

Hope that helps.

Regards

Mr Kapadia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr Kapadia and thanks for the quick response.

Should I include the Unit in the columns or in the rows?

And to be more specific, in my report I have to columns, one with the delivered quantities and one with the volume. Is there a way for the summation I described to my scenario, to work for both columns?

If so, how can I link that for example the volume unit to apply only to the volume column?

Thanks,

Panos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It should be in the rows , unfortunately this subtotal will apply to both columns .

Hope that helps.

Regards

Mr Kapadia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your useful advices.

Assigning points.

Regards,

Panos