cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are on SRM 5.0, configuring Extended classic scenario. While creating the Shopping cart we are assigning the source of supply and this supplier is an assigned vendor, and not a preferred vendor. Once approved, the Shopping cart is creating a purchase order , but the status is "Held", the vendor is also assigned correctly but it is going to Purchaser cockpit for processing the PO. If it is complete PO then it should directly create the order... right?

Please let me know what is the issue with this order? and how can we correct this?

Regards,

Chary

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you cross check the price ?

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Thanks for your rely.

Yes .. it is displaying the total value of PO and it is same as that of SC.

Regards,

Chary

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Once again you check the vendor and if it is correct go to change and order the PO via process PO.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That is what I am doing and I am able to process the PO, even without changing anything. It is ordering sucessfully. but while transfering the PO to backend I am getting error "PARAMETER_ERROR" and the document is in "Error in Process".

I wanted to know that why even if the doucment is complete is going for purchaser cockpit? and regarding the PO transfer error , checked and found that able to create the order sucessfully with the same data from SRM directly in R/3 , but the document is not getting posted, that's why this error is coming. Please let me know some inputs to clear this issue.

Regards,

Chary

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi What is the status in BBP_PD and RZ20 any error.

Hope that you have defined document type and number ranges in r/3.

document type as well as transaction type of PO are same.

regards

Muthu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Please check if you have assigned a default output medium for the vendor.

2. Select the PO in held status and perform a check, there should not be any issues.

3. From sourcing cockpit, after completing the details follow this

Sourcing Cockpit -> Create Purchase Order -> Process PO and then Order.

Please check whether PO is going to HELD status now.

Regards

Kathirvel