cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery completion indicator in INTRA company stock transfer orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can somebody tell me where is the Delivery complete indicator button on INTRA COMPANY STOs....I can find it only in INTER COMPANY Stock transfer orders.

Pls feedback and assist quickly.

Sunny.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the delivery completion indicator in the PO item details -- Delivery tab. You will find for INTRA Company STO's. It is same as like for other PO document types.

Check whether your STO document type is customized one so that may be field selection key is modified for that document type.

rgds

Chidanand

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what shall the delivery completion indicator do?

did you receive less than issued?

in this case you have to receipt the rest as well, you cannot leave it in-transit and just close the PO.

please read OSS note 167795 - Completion of stock transfers with GI qty > GR qty

It has some good info for both Intra and inter- company

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen,

This is a case wherein goods issue was done wrongly twice and sent to WH for receipt even though only one item was manufactured. Now we need to close this PO in order that the 1 no. which is showing in-transit disappears. Pls suggest. Also hope there will not be any financial implications for closing such INTRA company STOs.

Sunny

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

just cancel the goods issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a case in India(excise implication) and the item is an industrial machine...so GI cannot be cancelled

Sunny

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I understood that the goods issue was done twice, but I cannot understand that a cancellation is not possible because it is a machine in India.

If it was goods issued twice but only shipped once, then you have a wrong stock in the shipping plant that neds to be corrected.

further you have a stock in-transit in the receiving plant, that has never arrived.

This cannot be cleared with delivery completin indicator.

Please read the note I gave you earlier.

you may have to receive the overissue and scrap it in the receiving plant, but you cannot leave it in-transit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check customizing settings for screen layout for your document type. You might have a different field selection key in which the field is hided.

Regards,

MdZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you pls give further hints where exactly in SPRO...Pls provide the path. Is there any alternative to get this hidden field shown without SPRO changes?

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) SPRO/ MM/ Purchasing/ Purchase order/ Define doc. types and see what field selection key is assigned to the PO type.

2) SPRO/MM/Purchasing/Purchase order/ Define screen layout at document level.

Regards,

MdZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MdZ,

The field selection for UB doc type is maintained as UBF...Pls clarify.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check 2) SPRO/MM/Purchasing/Purchase order/ Define screen layout at document level for UBF. Branch throught the different tabs and see what the field status is for the field delivery completion indicator. This might be on hide.

Regards,

MdZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MdZ,

Under 'UBF'--

GR/IR control--

i can see "Delivery completed" indicator field is marked under Opt.Entry. This entry is the same for NB...for which field selection ref key is maintained as 'ME27' . But I can see the delivery completion indicator button in Inter-co STOs only. Pls clarify.