cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Integrator Transforms in BusinessObject Dataservices designer inactive

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using Business Objects data services XI 3.0. In the Data services designer when trying to execute the tutorial I encountered issues pertaining to Data Integrator Transforms. I wanted to use the Date_generation Transform as I was unable to drag and drop it to workspace. I am not able to select the transform. But I am able to select data quality and Platform related Transforms.

I have installed a Eval version of the tool. I have configured job server,Access server but have not configured Metadata Integrator.

Can anyone please help me with this issue.

Edited by: Girish Nair on Sep 10, 2008 2:34 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for trying out Data Services, I hope you'll like it and find it useful for your projects.

Data Services is our information management platform to provide Data Integration and Data Quality solutions to our customers. Depending on the license key you entered during the installation, you might get only the Data Integration, only the Data Quality or all transforms. Looks like in your case you used a Data Quality key since the Data Integrator transforms are disabled.

If you want to evaluate the full product with all transforms, you should use a Data Services license key. Temporary keys are available at SMP :

--> go to service.sap.com

--> click "Keys and Requests" in the header

--> find the link "Temporary license keys for Business Objects software can be found here (ZIP file)." in the middle of the page )

Or you can ask your account manager or Business Objects representative.

Hope this helps,

Ben.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It was a license issue.