cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excluding the wages from Infotype 2010

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello there!

I want to Payroll schema to exclude the information stored in Infotype 2010 or Table P2010 (however you would like to consider it).

Please let me know where do you add or remove such validation. I could find for 14 and 15 but unsure of where is 2010.

You can give me direct PCR/Schema or a path such as:

XT00 -> XAP9 -> P0015 Disable the line with P0015 to exclude all Additional Payments in Payroll Processing.

Thanks

Yash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends

I don't want to confuses the client by adding these wages to IT15. I have already closed him on what IT15 should be used for.

So I want to maintain these costs in another infotype, where I need to do least possible development. 2010 appears as an ideal choice.

Going back to the question, is there a place in schema where I do configuration so that it does not pickup values stored in 2010? Or any processing class setting can solve it?

Thanks

Yash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you can do that on scema but it is not recomended by SAP.

for that please tell me whcih country you are doing the implimentation or give ur schema name.

I will tell da way

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends

As I check the US Schema, I see the 2010 is processed in subschema UT00.

U000 -> UT00 -> P2010

If I disable the same line with * all the wages stored in 2010 should not be processed by schema. I don't have the development server or test server ready yet so cannot say for sure. Can someone please confirm me if I am going right?

Thanks

Yash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Adi

I am doing Payroll International.

Yash

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you disable P2010 it should be OK. But in this case you must be absolutley sure you will NEVER need P2010 for real in the future.....

Once again, Did you think about IT2O12? nothing to do but a few custo and no danger for futur needs... ( If I understood well and you only need to stock information, not to proceed. Even so, you can custo to move it into WTypes°

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you everyone!

A special note of thanks to Valerie T. for the extended help!

Regards

Yash

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are very welcome

Former Member
0 Kudos

You want to keep info in IT2010, but do nothing with the result is that right?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai

Do you want data base information for the IT2010.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

My client is insisting me to store the Employee Costs such as (VISA Fee, Training Cost, Uniform Cost etc.). Please note these are neither payments nor deductions from an employees payroll.

Now I have two choices(from my knowledge) either to enhance an infotype and just save those costs as numbers. Or use an existing Infotype(lets say 2010) and create those Costs as Wages and permit them only in WT group for 2010. The advantage I will have is I can do validations if I use WT.

Thanks

Yash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai yash,

For those business requirement, you can directly maintain the IT0015.

This is best choice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can also maintain in IT2012.... and you have rules to transfer to wages types if you want....

or uses time schema to process them....

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

u can maintain in IT15

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yash,

Do you want to add all VISA Fee, Training Cost, Uniform Cost etc.). to the components to CTC.

If Yes you need show them in Infotype 0015.

If you want those details to be stored just for information, It is recommonded that you can alway create a cutom infotype and maintain

Regads

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Could you explain clearly?

Exactly what do you want, Whether do you want store the wage type or else?

Regards

Devi