cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z- Report Preparation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I want to know basics in preparing the Z-Reports. I mean when you do confirmation where the data will be saved? the table name that appears in CO11N screen (by clicking F1-> Tech info) will remain same when we save? or will it change? any specific steps req? pls help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Z reports are created when the existing code could not meet the requirement of the client, some time we achive the requirement of the client using standard includes provided by sap in various ares like confirmation good reciept etc

SAP does not have a standard report for this so you will have to create a Z report for this requirement.

when you do confirmation where the data will be saved?

In table like

AFRU Order Completion Confirmations

AFRC Confirmations -- Incorrect Cost Calculations

AFRV Confirmation Pool

The table name that appears in CO11N screen (by clicking F1-Tech info) will remain same when we save?

Yes it will remain same. You just take take the data/ value from corresponding table and filed.

Hope clear to you come back if any issue.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Brahmankar, Thx for your reply. i am going to prepare first time a FS for a z report, i.e for efficiency calculation of operators. the formula used is "actual hrs / target hrs". this is based on confirmations we do thru co11n t-code. please guide me How i should come to know the tables & Fields related with this task? pls guide me.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will get the required hours from routing and actual hrs from CO11N screen Please find the relevent table and field. Just take the help from technical consultant it will better to understand first time. As you have to give them input value as well as out put. And you will also come to know how to find out the field and tables.

Please try and come back if an problem.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To develop an operator efficicency report, I can get planned timings and actual timings from different tables. But do I need to capture yield data also to prepare my report?

Regards.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi when ever you save the data generally it saves in same tables,

for ex:AFRU,AFVV etc...

the basics in preparing the Zreports, if any area or any Standard reports are not fufilling the Client requirment, we do go for Z rpeorts.

1.getting the requirement,making the spec to meet that requirement(inclues tables and fields, process flow, design of screens atc)

-ashok