Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal Order Creation

former_member206621
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are trying to create an internal order via the function BAPI_INTERNALORDER_CREATE. The documentation of this function says: "Investment management fields are also not supported.". But we need to enter the fields "Investment profile" - COAS-IVPRO - and "Investment reason" - COAS-IZWEK. These fields cannot be entered using the table EXTENSIONIN because you can only use the structure BAPI_TE_AUFK (an extension of the AUFK table) and the fields we need are already in AUFK.

How can we then enter the fields with this bapi?

Kind regards,

Lieselot

9 REPLIES 9

former_member206621
Contributor
0 Kudos

Anyone?

0 Kudos

Debug the order transaction. You will find a function module which updates the fields COAS-IVPRO and COAS-IZWEK.

Once you found that FM follow the steps.

1. First call the BAPI and create the order.If the BAPI is successful then

2.Call the FM and update the above 2 fields(COAS-IVPRO and COAS-IZWEK.).

0 Kudos

The problem is that the BAPI is never successful because the two fields are mandatory!

0 Kudos

Then better search for another BAPi or FM.

0 Kudos

Are there other BAPI's available to create an internal order where I can enter the required information?

0 Kudos

Try this

ALE_INTERNALORDER_CREATE .

0 Kudos

Deepti,

I do not think this will resolve my problem. The function ALE_INTERNALORDER_CREATE makes use of the same structures as BAPI_INTERNALORDER_CREATE, so we still cannot enter the required fields.

Any other suggestions?

Kind regards,

Lieselot

0 Kudos

Anyone?

0 Kudos