cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing document posted but no accounting document generated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm encountering the same problem (billing document posted but no accounting document generated), but the SO has an amount greater than 0.00.

I've done the ff settings already:

1) Billing Type's Account Determination to the standard KOFI00.

2) The Doc Pricing Procedure is same as the SO Doc Pricing Procedure.

3) The AccountAssignmentGroup of both Material and Customer are defined at the master data.

4) Corresponding Account Keys (ERL for Revenue, MWS for Output Tax) were assigned to pricing procedure used

5) Revenue GL is already assigned to combination: Application (V)-Condition type for account determination (KOFI)-COA-SalesOrg-Account assignment group for Customer-Account assignment group for Material.

Did I miss out something?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiii,

Please tell me the Error message coming from the system after releasing to accounts, if not able to find the error message then go to change mod of billing document and check in account analysis what exactly is the missing.

Regards

Goutham

Former Member
0 Kudos

The accounting document wasn't posted because the number range was not maintained.

After I maintained the number range in FBN1, the billing document was automatically posted already.

But how do I see this setting: Number Range assigned to accounting docs from billing transaction?

Thanks again!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

SPRO --> IMG --> Financial Accounting (New) --> Financial Accounting Global Settings (New) --> Document --> Document Number ranges --> Document in entry view --> Define Document Number Range for Entry View

Enter Company Code.

Click Tab: Intervals

Dispaly mode to view mainained No. ranges

Change Mode to maintain a new No. Range.

Bets Regards,

Amit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do your G/L assignment in VKOA requires Condtion Type: KOFK - Acct determination with CO? If yes, please maintain the same.

Application- V -- Condition Type KOFK Chart of Accounts--Sales Org ---Acc Assgn Gp Of Cust -Acc Assgn Gp of Material-Acc Keys (ERL, MWS)----& G/L Account.

Also, In ur Pricing Procedure (V/08)... Maintain Reqt -2 corresponding to ERL AND Reqt -10 corresponding to MWS.

Another reason could be status Blocked against the billing document (input the billing document reference and check the document flow).

In such case, Go to VF02, input the billing document reference and press F3 and click on Green Flag above billing document reference. Save the billing document and again check the document flow. The status would have been changed to Not Cleared

Best Regards,

Amit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The accounting document wasn't posted because the number range was not maintained.

After I maintained the number range in FBN1, the billing document was automatically posted already.

But how do I see this setting: Number Range assigned to accounting docs from billing transaction?

Thanks again!

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once you have maintained the number range in FBN1, check in OBA7 for document type RV whether you have assigned corectly.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi