cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM Middleware Business Agreements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

one more question -> I am trying to get contract account from r/3 system to the crm.

I suppose that this it the business agreement (buag). Is this right?

I was starting the bdoc but error over error occurs. Here is a short view over the problems:

"Business Agreement 000001000004: following errors have occurred

Message no. CRM_BUAG_INTERFACE010"

"Validation error occurred: Module CRM_BUAG_MAIN_VAL, BDoc type BUAG_MAIN"

Can someone explain me wht happened?

thanks and regards

Philip

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you get a validation error then this means that during the save operation of the data the errors occured in the CRM.

With business agreements it is similar to other transactions: There is no way to download the customizing from R/3 into CRM, but you need to configure the whole transaction yourself in customizing before you start a download. Usually the error thrown means that your configuration is not yet complete and identical with what is the current setup in the ERP system.

Regards, Kai

Former Member
0 Kudos

what steps do i have to do in the customzing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to set up the whole transaction as you do in the ERP:

- Define transaction type including partner scheme and determination, text scheme and determination, date scheme etc.

- Define item category similar to transaction type

- Set up item category determination

- If necessary integrate the pricing from ERP and re-do ABAP user exits in Java in the IPC

(basically everything mentioned in the customizing in SPRO->IMG->CRM->Transactions as far as it is relevant for the setup of the agreement in ERP)

Then you can check in tx. CRMD_ORDER whether the creation works, and if it does, you can start downloading from ERP.

Regards, Kai

Former Member
0 Kudos

I finally it throws no errors anymore.

But no data comes from R/3 to CRM. I've created an contract account in ERP to a business partner i've created in CRM. When i try to deliver it via middleware the BDOC messages tells me everything is ok. But there are no business aggreements.

Can anyone help me?

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

kapilpatil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Philip,

Yes, Contract Account in SAP R/3 is Business Agreement in SAP CRM.

Before replicating Contract Account from SAP R/3 to SAP CRM you should check the following :

1. Related BPs(Sold-to and other related partner functions) are replicated properly in SAP CRM.

2. Business partner relationships should be replicated to SAP CRM

Once you have the above data in SAP CRM related to the contract account, the replication should be successful.

Validation error occurs only when some data related to the object is missing.

Also, please make sure that Contract Account in R/3 Carries all the data which is marked madatory in SAP CRM.

Hope this will solve your issue.

Regards,

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

I also have same error

Validation error occurred: Module CRM_BUAG_MAIN_VAL,

I have replicated business partner, the is not issue with business parnter as such

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI<

Please do check whether the integration part of CRM and R/3 is right.

If it's right, then go to r3AM1, Smq1 and Smq2 and check.

regards,

Sathish Prabhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Philip ,

We are also facing the same errors, Could you please share with us if you had got the solution for this.

Thanks & Regards,

Rahul D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

please check if the number ranges are correct. In the CRM The number range must be external and in ERP it must be internal.

regards

Philip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Philip ,

Number ranges are absolutely fine , still getting that error . Any idea ?

Regards,

Rahul