0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created an asset through the following steps

Internal Order KO01

Budgeting T Code KO22

Release of Internal Order KO02

Creation of AUC AS01

Creation of PO ME21N

Now when I see the report AW01N for this asset, everything is available on the asset history sheet. Likewise I need such a report where I can pull out for bunch of assets with the above history informtion like IO No, PO No etc against those assets.

I have some 500 assets for which IO no and PO no I need against each asset.

Please tell me the standard asset report for this.

Regards,

babjee

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MarkusBredel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Paul is right, there is no report available for that which provides all functionality requested. Even within the Asset Explorer this is a time-consuming process, a mass report on such a function has not been part of SAP standard yet.

If you want to know the assets origins you can use RAHERK01 (List of origins of asset charges) or RAHERK02 (List of origins by cost element).

Regards,

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi babjee,

I think you have to use for this an internal order report (line item report?. On the internal orders all information is avaiable. I think this is the reason that you use internal orders!

On the internal order you collect all the posting and the AUC is a cost collector for short term and when you settle it to the Final asset this is the endpoint.

I don't have seen that the information from KO22, KO02, ME21N are direct available in AW01N

Paul