cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to view next document

0 Kudos

Hi Evrybdy

Can you help me to view accounting document.

when I go through Vendor open items and select one open document and see document overview, The layout of document overview is ALV classic list (Printable format)

Now I want to view next open item document from this screen itself. Here no functions of SHIFTF5 or SHIFTF6 availabe since its in print view.

could you experts help me to this regard

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can click on the Other Document from the Menu Bar - Document - Other document. so it wll show a pop up screen where you can feed the document number you want else open 2 different screens to view the documents.

regards,

radhika

0 Kudos

Is there any other option to view other document rather than feeding document number everytime.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Many thanks for all replies

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

goto FBL1N double click on the document-select overview-press shift+F6

srinivasa_maruvada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin

You have SHIFTF5 : Goto Menu Document you have ShiftF5

(other document) and

for Shift + F6 = goto Menu / Goto / Next Document = Shift + F6.

Check at clearly.

Cheers

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

u go to TCODE: FBL1N and give the required field and execute and u can see the list of open item. if u double clik on that it will take u accounting document.

0 Kudos

I am in TCode FBL1N and in the screen of document overview from this screen I want to jump to next document this screen is in printable layout and no pushbutton available for view of next document

srinivasa_maruvada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin

Even if you use FBL1N..you have it....check at menu

Srinivas

0 Kudos

I am in Printable View ie., ALV Classic Grid in this menu bar if I enter SHIFTF6 it pop ups tax code coloumn but not other document. In this view SHIFTF5 OR SHIFT+F6 not available.

0 Kudos

In document overview when I enter SHIFT+F5 it asks for other document Is there any other way without feeding other document number. So that I can go to next document

srinivasa_maruvada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto FBL1N and select any one document and go for F9.

In document overview enter SHIFT+F6 it goes to next document.

Cheers

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your requirement cannot be met in SAP but there is a workaround.

If you are already in the document overview page or viewing any oen item of the doc, you can press Shfit +F3 button which will take you back to the document list displayed either on FBL1 or FBL3 or FBL5 report.

This is the best way i could suggest.

regards,

radhika