cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM SUS - PO confirmation changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo,

i have a basic question to complete my design document for MM SUS integration, which is not clear for me by reading the documentation.

When a supplier confirm a PO but changes some data (like price, qty or date..),

and confirmation is sent back to R/3, it is not clear what happens in R/3.

- what needs to be done in r/3?

- how do i see in r/3 the response?

- is the po automatically updated with the required changes? (not really liked by the customer...)

- is there manual intervention needed to update in po in r/3?

Please help,

regards

marco

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

are you talking about the purchase order response ? which the supplier sends in from SUS?

this way supplier informs the purchaser wether he is confirming the order (or) rejecting the order...

This response goes to MM and will be updated in the purchase order , with an indication wether the order has been confirmed (or) rejected.

purchase has nothing to do with this response , he can just view the purchase order response and do follow up actions.

1) if the supplier has rejected then , he might have to look for other suppliers.

2) if the supplier has confirmed partially , then he need to look for other suppliers who can supply the remaining quantity.

this is very important from the purchase's point of view , the purchase order response .. because with this he will be able to plan out accordingly....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Khan has already given you business angele

to add

what needs to be done in r/3?

Partner profiles and ports for IDOC processing has to be set.

Refer PDP SI config guide.

how do i see in r/3 the response?

You will have an entry in 'confirmations' tab for MM PO item details.

is the po automatically updated with the required changes?

PO is not changed only responce no is updated

is there manual intervention needed to update in po in r/3?

PO response is updated in MM PO automatically if distribution model, partner profiles, XI set up is done correctly.

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

guys,

thank you for your answers.

It is indeed POR in MM-SUS i am talking about, purchase order response.

But still the following is not clear:

- first: is there a message, an alert or something telling the purchaser that por has arrived?

- second: let say that the supplier confirm, but changing some data, say the price, or the delivery date.

(or is the response just a yes or no answer?)

if price is changed, how is this then reflected in r/3? is the new price already updated in the PO,

or r/3 purchasing needs to accept the changes?

and how?

marco

Answers (0)