cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not transfer the partner data from ROS to EBP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, All

We are using SRM 5.0, and setup the ROS ans SUS in one client, EBP in another client. All the configuration was done, we maintained the table: BBP_MARKETP_INFO by SM30 with the following record:

COMPANY_ROOT VENDOR_ROOT DUMMY_EKORG USER_ROOT DEF_CURRENCY

O 50000001 50000025 O 50000001 O 50000001 USD

When we create the business partner in BBPMAININT in EBP client by Business Partner from List. there is the error message: " Partner data not transferred from catalog, Inform system admin." Anyone encountered this case, please share your experience. thanks a lot.

GY

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please check out wether all the parameters for the OPI catalog for the transfer are maintained correctly....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here is our OPI catalog parameters in EBP client:

http://vsrm01.sapsc.cnibm:8001/sap/bc/bsp/sap/ros_prescreen/main.do 0 URL

sap-client 300 2 Fixed Value

sap-username ROS 2 Fixed Value

sap-password 123456 2 Fixed Value

HOOK_URL 4 Return URL

~OkCode ADDI 2 Fixed Value

~Target _top 2 Fixed Value

~CALLER CTLG 2 Fixed Value

Please help to verify it. Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

http://vsrm01.sapsc.cnibm:8001/sap/bc/bsp/sap/ros_prescreen/main.do 0 URL

sap-client 300 2 Fixed Value

sap-username ROS 2 Fixed Value

sap-password 123456 2 Fixed Value

upto these lines are ok.

ROS shld be the RFC user between EBP& ROS

ensure the user is active in ROS client and not locked.

the further lines are not required for SRM 5.0

we used next lines as below

sap-session open 2 fixed value

sap-language sy-langu 1 SAP field

pl try

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Dinesh

Thanks for help.

I have set the parameters according to your reply. and make sure the ROS is the RFC user.

But I still encounter the error message: Partner data not transferred from catalog. Inform system admin.

Do you have any idea about it? thanks.

Another thing, I would like to confirm with you that in EBP client, the system type of ROS client in backend system should be "SUPPL_DIR" or "SUS_1.0"? ( ROS and SUS in one client)

GY

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the table BBP_MARKETP_INFO the vendor root shld be entered as VG500012 and not only 500012(without any space).

pl refer the below thread for detailed dissn

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Dinesh

I have maintained VG50000025 as vendor root in table: BBP_MARKETP_INFO, but still encountered the error: Partner data not transferred from catalog..."

I think the partner number should not be transferred from supplier directory, right? Is there a configu to control not to transfer the partner number? Please advice. Thanks.

GY

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

please check oss note with number Note

1089734 - Error when transferring supplier from ROS to EBP.

1) apply the note if it is relevant for your release and support pack....

2) and then also go through all the parameters that are mentioned in the note , wether you have maintained in your system or not...

-

>

note mentions the following sympton

Symptom

User trying to transfer Supplier Data from ROS (Registration of Supplier system)to EBP (Enterprise Buyer Professional system).In the process of transferring error message appears saying "Currency of purchasing organization could not be determined" ( even when a default currency attribute is maintained in PPOMA_BBP for the user or for the purchasing organisation of the user.

In case, the default currency attribute is not maintained in the PPOMA_BBP for the user or for the purchasing organisation, then at the time of transfer of suplier data from ROS to EBP system, error message pops out saying "Partner data not transferred from catalog. Inform system admin" .

Edited by: khan voyalpad usman on Sep 13, 2008 10:30 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, ALl

Thanks for help.

I resolved the problem.

GY

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

was the issue resolved by the above note?

let me know......

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the above link

Muthu