cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg:bookmarks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i have an issue in the report,where the user is not able to provide selections in the variales.means the report is directly giving the data without asking for variables.

for that i have checked weather any bookmark created for that report .i can able to see book mark for that report by that same user in 0PERS_WTE ods .

my questions are:

if that bookmark is removed then is that report ask for the selections in the variables screen.

if yes, then how to remove the bookmark (as i am working in production environment)

pls help me inthis as soon as possible .points will be assured.

regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member204514
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi rames,

i think your report is calculating by the restricted the fields in the query designer itself. So it is not asking for variable.

So try to create variables for the required queries.

Regards,

aanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have not understood your query correctly, but is it that you want the Selection Variable screen to appear?

If its so, are you using web templates? If yes, you have a setting in the Web Template "Display Variable screen". Once, you enable it, the variable screen will appear.

With your "bookmarks" part, am not sure why you are relating the bookmark with the variable screen.

Is the selection variable screen appearing when you execute the Query ? If yes, then the same will reflect in web templates also. and, you can check that option of "Display Variable Screen" in the properties of the Web Template.

Hope this would help in clearing your doubt. Please let me know if you were looking for something else.