cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

grn issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear friends

i am facing some problem with grn . can u please give me the solution for this .

suppose i created a po with 10numbers. when i am doing the grn blocked i saved those 10numbers in to 103 movment type . once i realeased from 103 to 105 suppose stock i recevied more so i entered 12numbers but system is not accpeting that .because aleardy blocked stock i saved for 10numbers again i am going to post for 12numbers in 105 system is not accepting but have to post more qty in 105 . how can i do that. in po i clicked the unlimited stock also tollerance also i am maintaining can u please give me the best solution for this .

thank u

ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

while doing 103 you receive 12 qty ( PO qty -10) then you can receive 12 qty while doing 105.

Regards,

vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai guys

i got some answers for my query . but i have one query in this.i know 101 and 103 movment types .if i can save qty in 103 while realising time 105 system should allow me to post more qty . this is for client req . in this blocked stock is must.

give me best solution whcih i can handle this issue

ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

if you have 10 items in gr blocked stock then how can you transfer 12 items from that?

Tolerance is for the purchase order, when you directly receive material from vendor ( for movt type - 101 or 103) and not for movt type 105.

Hope you understand.

Regards,

Vijay

former_member335885
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

the system will not allow you to enter more QTY as the QTY is 10 in the GR document which is for 103 MVT type. Based on this material document only you are doing 105 mvt type right, that is the reason the system will not allow you.

Thanks & regards,

Kiran