cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO in transferring proces

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo,

we have a problem in our test system. (Development and production are working fine, so probably it has to be something with customization).

No POs are created, all of them remain in transfer. The Shopping Cart monitor gives the error W5 151 - Some header data are missing.

When I try to display the details of the SC from the monitor, I get the message - Error in system; shopping cart cannot be processed further.

When I looked in BBP_PD, I found nothing missing.

This happens only in test system, production and development are working right.

Could anybody help please?

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas

Please check this table any entries are wrong.

CRMD_ORDERADM_H

Update us what was the status in BBP_PD. I am wondering how sc was ordered with errors.

regards

Muthu

Edited by: Muthuraman Govindasamy on Sep 10, 2008 9:26 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Muthu,

I checked the table, and there is the indicator set doc_incomplete to 'X'. But I can't find, which data are missing...?

When I try to use the FM BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER, I get the error message - Please check the Good Receipt indicator and the firming indicator for the texts.

Thank you!

Thomas

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please paste or send a mail BBP_PD status of SC .

Are you sure your SC approved or ordered. I wanted to know.

send your screen shot of the error when you try to execute the fm. i will check up technical guy.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Muthu,

the status of the SC is approved (I1129) and the position is in the status I1111.

The message coming when executing the FM is unfortunatelly only in german an it's saying - Please checke the Good Receipt Indicator and the firming indicator.

Thomas.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Plz check what is the entry in this table

BBP_PDPSET

GR_IND (Goods receipt indicator)

is it limit PO Thomas ?

Danke

Muthu

Edited by: Muthuraman Govindasamy on Sep 10, 2008 12:48 PM