order planned cost
When I create a production order through CO01 , release it, do costing & go to cost analysis screen , It does not take the costs of the activities specified in the routing for costing. It is only taking the cost of the raw material.
I have done the following : (For all the below settings the validity dates are from 01.01.08 to 9999 & assigned to respective controlling area)
1) Created cost centre
2) created cost elements(primary & seconday)
3) Created activity type
4) Activity price plan
5) Created work centre & assigned the cost centre , activity types, formulas with validity dates from 01.01.08 to 9999.
6) Created routing with correct validity dates
7) in routing the indicator for costing relevancy is X
8) While creating production order I'm using current date scheduling
9) There are no error logs in costing
10) there are absolutely no error logs in production order creation.
A few days earlier the order was being costed properly
Recently I added a new parameter POWER in work centre
& changed the routing too 2-3 times, but for every change the key date I used was 01.01.08
Please suggest what could be the problem .
Are there any other settings that could be checked.