cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

order planned cost

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I create a production order through CO01 , release it, do costing & go to cost analysis screen , It does not take the costs of the activities specified in the routing for costing. It is only taking the cost of the raw material.

I have done the following : (For all the below settings the validity dates are from 01.01.08 to 9999 & assigned to respective controlling area)

1) Created cost centre

2) created cost elements(primary & seconday)

3) Created activity type

4) Activity price plan

5) Created work centre & assigned the cost centre , activity types, formulas with validity dates from 01.01.08 to 9999.

6) Created routing with correct validity dates

7) in routing the indicator for costing relevancy is X

😎 While creating production order I'm using current date scheduling

9) There are no error logs in costing

10) there are absolutely no error logs in production order creation.

A few days earlier the order was being costed properly

Recently I added a new parameter POWER in work centre

& changed the routing too 2-3 times, but for every change the key date I used was 01.01.08

Please suggest what could be the problem .

Are there any other settings that could be checked.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the activity price planning in KP26 & Check the activity type creation with formula in configuration.

If previously it was giving the result with the same variant , I think there is no problem in the costing variant.

Regards

Aniruddha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I found out 1 more thing,

In the routing operation the column for activity type is empty.

If I put the activity type in this column , it calculates the activity in the production order.

But why I have to put this manually.

It should come automatically when I assign the work centre to the operation.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to CR02 costing tab and there put the tick mark of reference indicator in front of activity type and then check.

Regards,

R.brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

When you have created the routing, just check in the operation whether the control key is maintained.

The control key control different activities. you can do a F1 to check the same

Thx,

MJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found out the problem. The date in the costing view of the cost centre was 09.01.08

& the routing key change date was 01.01.08

That is why the activity types were not being copied in the routing

Thanks evrybody

Closing the thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Brahmankar,

Reference Indiactor is not for that as you mentioned. The function of reference indicator is If you want to prevent an activity type from being changed in a routing, reference indicator needs to be set for the activity

Any doubts, pl revert.

Regrds

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

pl check wether your order is having the CstgVariantPlan in order control data, and planned cost caluculation.

-ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

CstgVariantPlan is PPP1

PlannedCostCalc is Determine planned cost when saving

But I am doing the ' cost order' manually.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

costing run mass processing is CK40n.

For cost update T.code is ck24. You can see the updated future price in the costing view in the material master.

When a production order is created planned cost is calculated.(co01)when a production order is created the planned costs will be calculated automatically by the system.

This planned cost includes Raw material costsproduction costs overhead costs

Every cost estimate we create is based on the costing variant.

In the costing variant we define the control parameters and settings for costing

Settings contains info such as prices that will be used to cost the materials and activities

Control parameters are used for the automatic determination of of qty str ie Bom and Routing

Actual cost is calculated when the production order is confirmation.

Hope clear to you.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar