Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to sent result back to PO (ORDERS05: interface PO --> SO) between2sys

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now I have already configuration interface of 2 systems

==frist one is system A and second one is system B==

After Completed this setting. The system can authometic send IDOC after release PO in system A and auto generate SO in system B (using PI).... I need to sent result of SO number back to PO which is sent to create SO..

how can I do? how can I know the resullt? Can PI do?

Thank you very much expert to expand step for me...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Yes it is possible.

For that you first need to define an O/p type in system A. In the communication medium select it as EDI message. Assign the O/p to the PO type

Assign the O/p processing prog to the O/p type.

Define a new IDOC message type in WE30.

Also in WE20, define a new partners for your source & targer systems. Define a new message type & assign the relevant IDOC processing progs to it. Here you will give the logical destination of the target partner.

So when you create a PO in system A, it will trigger an IDOC. It will send it through the transmission medium (as defined by your company) to the target system. Then the IDOC processing prog will call an RFC by which the sales order creation prog is called. It will tehn post the IDOC information into the SO by a BDC.

Regards,

Sivanand

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please expand step for me please...

Can I do it ><

Best Regards,

@tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

You can find the standard O/p determination at http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/30/c6853488601e33e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm.

But in that make sure that in the communication medium select EDI message, Option 6 I guess.

When maintaining the condition records also, select the EDI message details in communication method.

As far as WE20 defining partners is concerned, take the help of ABAPer. Coz it is he who is going to develop the IDOC processing progs. Also check with him if there are any existing IDOC processing progs. If yes, you can copy them & make changes as per your project accordingly.

Regards,

Sivanand