cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F110 Automatic Payment: Split items per paymt document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have maintained in the config for a payment method that one payment document should not have more than 12 items i.e invoice, this is working fine but my problem is as below:

I have 15 invoices to be paid and the proposal have selected all the 15 invoices for payment with 12 in one payment docu and another 3 in another document .but I am unable to understand how these 3 documents have been considered in another payment document as all the documents have the same info and these 3 docs are in between the sequence eg doc no. 4 & 5 in a sequence of 1 to 15.

For testing purpose I have posted all the 15 documents with the same details except for ref number.

Hope I am clear in query.

Thanks

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi suresh,

I think you can restrict out of 15 documents 12 documents in one payment document and 3 documents in another payment document .But it is not possible to select in between documents ie 3,4 and 5 other wise you can manually restirct.

If you required like this ie 15 documents first 12 documents in one payment document ie when ever you can see output system return 12 documents in one page and remaining 3 documents in next page.

For this one Goto settings under FBZP- > PAYMENT METHOD IN COMPANY CODE -> CLICK ON PYAMENT ADVICE CONTROL->CLICK ON RESTRICTED TO RADIO BUTTON GIVE 12 AND SAVE.Incase it is not the case, please tell me how u required.

Regards

Maruthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

That is the problem here i.e the system is not selecting the first 12 documents in sequence but it has selected in between the sequence.

Thanks

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

there is no rule. System selects these open items and makes no sorting. Usually they should be in the order as they have benn created in the dabase, but it is not a rule. I think you can't controll it, you just have to let the system to choose.

Regards,

Michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal, try again with my question...

Michal , can you show with documentation or what you want that what you are saying is the reason whay we can't control how FBZP split the invoice?? The user need it..they are not satisfied by only a thought .

I have tried having a look into the abap codes ,but found the right place where I can have a clear view of all is hard and I have found no places into the customizing where these purposes are satisfied.

Thank you for your attention

Marilena

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

For me this thread in not answered, but I dont know how to open again this one!!

Thanks to all.

Marilena

Former Member
0 Kudos

u can use functionality in company global settings split document functionality

thanks

Mvnr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear mvnr,

could you please show me the correct path to do what you are meaning?

thank you

marilena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

how did you managed to limit the number of items i.e. inovices, by payment document?

We are trying to do that but we can't do it...

Please, advise!

Thank you in advance!

former_member194797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did somebody try my solution ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried your suggestion but the parameter Line items into FBZP payment in company code influences only the sorting way into the advice note printed, if you want print one.

Thank you..

Marilena

former_member194797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You wrote : "That is the problem here i.e the system is not selecting the first 12 documents in sequence but it has selected in between the sequence.".

This is the reason why I searched the way for sorting the data, but if this is not the problem ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

incredibly I have the same your problem! I'm looking for a solution since a lot of time but I have found absolutely nothing. I'm thinking the same of Michal, probably he says the reality!

Michal , can you show with documentation or what you want that what you are saying is the reason whay we can't control how FBZP split the invoice?? The user need it..they are not satisfied by only a thought .

Thank you for your attention

Marilena

former_member194797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please try the following (I have not tested):

Go to FBZP, Pmnt methods incompany code.

Select one row (dubble-click).

Open the "Form data" window.

There is a field "Sorting of the Line items".

The documentation of this field (F1) is the following:

Sort Variant for the Line Items

You can predefine how line items on payment media and payment advice

notes are sorted by using sort variants. If the user does not want this

data to be sorted in a particular way, then it is sorted by the SAP

document number of the invoice.

The sort variants are defined in the display format configuration menu.

There, choose Periodic processing -> Payment media -> Line items -> Sort

variants.

(I think that the right path is SPRO ... /Account Payable and Account Receivable/

Business transactions/Outgoing payments/Automatic Outgoing payments/Payment media/Sort variants/

Payment media: define Sort variants for line items)

former_member194797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you using DME engine or a program like RFFOxxxx ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Henri,

We are using RFFOxxxx program.

Tks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Henri,

Thanks for your reply but my problem is not sorting but splitting into different payment documents.

Rgds

Suresh