cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status Profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am creating order types through tcode KOT2, from there i am updating status profile, which was already created throughz tcode OK02.

Problem which i am facing is, system is showing an error no value found when i am trying to enter status profile in that dialog box. I am confused why system is showing me an error(Message no. DH801) while updating status profile.

Please let me know where i am incorrect, so that i can rectify this error.

Thanks in advance. Early reply would be appreciated.

Regards,

Prafful Kansal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prafful, It is right that after the creation of the Status profile and it has to be assigned to the Order type. It is bewildering the newly created status profile is not available for selection. You can go through the configuration of the Status profile with reference to the document available in the following click. Link: [Click here|web.mit.edu/sapbiz/docs/Explanation%20of%20Status%20Management%20functionality%] Trust this helps much! Regards, Ashok SINGH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ashok,

Thanks for helping me.

Link which u updated in the reply of my query is not working. Please provide correct link.

Regards,

Prafful Kansal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prafful, Let me know, whether you have pressed the button 'Object Types' and selected WBS elements as allowed objects in OK02. Perhaps this may be the problem. This is an important step before going to business transaction settings. Trust this helps much! Regards, Ashok SINGH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still i am facing the same problem.

Still system is showing an error no value found when i am trying to enter status profile. I think may there may be problem in order category. I am presuming that while creating order category there must be some lincage between both status profile or order category because i had create another order there i am getting some options not all but some, i.e, i am thinking that there must be some linkage between both of them.

Please advice the way this problem can resolved.

Error Message no. DH801, is there any way in system from where we can see the resolution of these error messages. I am presuming that these error are of sap, so there must be some way also which suggest the way to resolve these problems.

Regards,

Prafful Kansal