cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AE connection failure with CC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not able to connect to CC from AE.I configured the URL in riskanalysis from webservices navigator. I have created one workflow, in that workflow approval process when i do risk analysis.it is giving error "risk analysis failed,exception from the service:invalid system".can i know which URL i should configure in configuration-riskanalysis.can anybody give me solution to this.

Thank you,

Joseph.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ARe the connector names the same in AE and CC to the target system?

Which version of AE & CC are you using?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you.I am using 5.2 version of CC and AE.The connector name in AE is same as system ID in CC .For one particular role, in role level risk analysis i am getting conflicts in CC .But in AE when i do risk analysis in workflow approval process for the same role, it is not showing any conflicts.Can u guide me in this regard.?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the configuration parameter under Configuration > Risk Analysis > Additional Option

"Consider Org. Rules when updating the Management reports and during Risk Analysis Web Service Call ".

If this config parameter is set to YES this means that Organizational Rules are considered during Risk Analysis. If you do not have Organizational Rules set up in Rule Architect, Risk Analysis will display zero violations in the report. Change this option to NO if you do not have Organizational Rules set up.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

Make sure that you have the same connector name in both AE & CC for the selected system for which you are trying to do the risk analysis. This will resolve your problem.

Thanks,

Tavi

Edited by: tavi singh on Sep 16, 2008 1:53 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you using the same ruleset for AE & CC?

AE will use the DEFAULT setting in CC, CC will us the ruleset you choose.

Have you performed an update for synchronising the system in CC, and the batch risk analysis and the management information?

koehntopp
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert