Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extend Customer to all Company codes

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai Gurus,

Greetings

i have a requirement that i need to create customer for all company codes which are existing in sap.

Note: Customer is already created under one company code

is there any BAPI to create same customer under different available company codes.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try with FD01 give another compny code for same customer.

And proceed.

9 REPLIES 9

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try with FD01 give another compny code for same customer.

And proceed.

0 Kudos

i have to create all existing customers and newly added customers also i need to cretate one program for that.

0 Kudos

>

> i have to create all existing customers and newly added customers also i need to cretate one program for that.

Than use FD02 for existing customers

And write a code for small BDC for FD02 transaction.

else use SD_CUSTOMER_MAINTAIN_ALL Fm.

Amit.

0 Kudos

hi,

u can write a simple bdc program for that for FD01 transaction.

give company ocde and in reference give customer no and company code and save it will copy all the details of the customer.

0 Kudos

i have created one customer in XD01 under one company code and i need the same customer details what are all there in XD01 under all company codes what are all available in T001 table

Thanks

0 Kudos

but it is asking reconcialation accout it is not taking the previously existing data

my requirement is one customer is created under one company code with all details and i need to create the same customer under all company codes what are all available in T001 table.

please help me

Thanks

0 Kudos

Can you not write BDC?

With one recording for customer with FD02 transaction.actually uour purpose can also be solved by FD02.

Than you can extends mass customer with your BDC code.

0 Kudos

Venkata,

you don't need much coding for this. You only need to use tcodes FD15 and FD16 for copying customers from one company code to another (or to more). Just check these transactions (also talk to FI consultant if you have doubts), very easy to use.

hope this helps

ec

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this BAPI : BAPI_CUSTOMER_CREATE

Functionality

With this method, you can create or extend a customer.

Regards

Karthik D