cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation for Refurbishment Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

For refurbishment order after the service entry sheet is confirmation of activities required ? If required it should be carried out before service entry sheet or after that ? Please advice.

Regards,

Vivid

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

As soon as you enter the PM03 control key ,you cannot enter the work hours required.ie internal work .if you have confirmed the service entry sheet it is enough ,your actual cost will be updated

No need for activity confirmation since you have already confirmed the external activity using service entry sheet

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

The actual cost of the refurbished material with valuation type C2 is not updating in costing . During GR the cost of this material should update but it is updating only the cost os Service .

During service sheet entry GR automatically carried out at the background for the purchase order and also the refurbishment order . But the cost of the repaired material is not updated . A goods receipt document is there for the refurbishment order but without any material and its quantity.

Please suggest what to do.

Regards,

Vivid

Edited by: Vivid Vampire on Sep 10, 2008 8:28 AM

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i think you have done the service confirmation only ,yes system will create one MIGO document in background for service only .

iam not sure kindly do the IW8W ,goods receipt for refurbishment order and check whether the cost is updating

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Thiagarajan,

Thanks for the reply. I have done GR using MB31 as the system not allowing me to do GR through IW8W .

Now the cost of the material got updated. Kindly tell whether I am proceeding in the right direction as per the below sequence.

Creation of Split valuation Material

Creation of service entry sheet

Creation of Refurbishment order with control key PM03

Release of the order

Goods issue for the order

Creation of PO with the PR generated

Release of the PO

Entry and release of service entry sheet ( will the cost for service only get updated? Not possible to post the material also to the refurbishment order?)

Good receipt for the order

Technical completion of the order

Settlement of the order

Closing the order

Thanks and Regards,

Vivid

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

the process you followed is correct except creation of service entry sheet ,normally after releasing the PO only service entry sheet will be created and accepted.other than this it is ok.

Regarding the cost updation as soon as you confirm the service entry sheet service entry cost only will get updated in the order ,

and >Not possible to post the material also to the refurbishment order?)

r u referring the goods receipt for refurbishment order,for this you can use IW8W

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Thiagarajan,

I created a new service entry sheet or used an existing one as the purchase requistion is not creating with out entering the service sheet number in the operation detail screen for external service.

When I tried posting GR for the refurbishment order through IW8W system is not allowing me to do so . Hence I did GR for the refurbishment order through MB31 transaction.

In the order report the actual start and finished dates are not updated as I did not enter the time confirmation ( but Activity confirmation not required as you said ).

Thanks for you help and guidance.

Regards,

Vivid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can use PM02 Ctrl Key as unplanned external operation and while release of MO this wil give PR then for this u can create PO , and issue material using using 260 , and receive uisng IW8W ...

regards

pushpa

Answers (0)