cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

.net connector read table MARD error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all:

I am trying to read table MARD records by calling RFC_READ_TABLE function from .net connector, keep getting ASSIGN_BASE_WRONG_ALIGNMENT system error. I was able to read other tables without problem

Does anybody have same experience?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I strongly disciurage you from using this function module. Fisrtly, this function module is not so easy to use. Secondly, it doesn't work for all tables. Finally and most importantly, it is not released for customer and therefore, not supported by SAP.

Regards,

Guangwei Li

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have any suggestions for an alternative? How about TABLE_ENTRIES_GET_VIA_RFC? It's not released either. The need to be able to query SAP tables is a very common requirement for me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks GUangwei

Basically, I want get material quantity at each storage location. The only place I found is MARD.LABST field. instead of using RFC call, do you have any suggestion, I tried to look into BAPI without result

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you can't find an existing function module or BAPI, how about to write your own RFC enabled function module that selects the table MARD and returns the result rows?

Regards,

Guangwei