cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

collective upload for demand .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts ,

I have demand ready for next 3-4 months for some 60 materials . I can either go for MD61 but it will take time or build SOP plan and then transfer .

I want to ask whethere there is any T code or method ( may be export from XL sheet ) I can use for collective upload for demand .

Neal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neal,

For collective upload thro excel for MD61, you need to make an ABAP programme. It is possible.

We have implemented it ABAP made programme ZMD61 where the collective upload of PIR is done.

Take help of technical person and give your requirements.

Srini

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Neal,

There's no standard T code in SAP to fulfill your requirement.

Try out this,

In MD61,you can give some plan name and it will display the lists of materials in that particular

plant and you can fill the PIR's for the different materials for different months.

If this is not satisfactory,you can go for a customized T code ZMD61 and for this you have to prepare the

functional Specification and develop a T code where in you can upload the PIR's for Monthly or Weekly or

Daily requirements for more than one material.Again the drawback is anyhow you to fill the material code-->

Monthly requirement values,likewise instead of filling first in the excle sheet,then uploading try to use this

option plan in MD61.

Regards

Mangalraj.S