cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with OSS supplied program SDRQCR21

Former Member
0 Kudos

we are constantly facing problems while running the program SDRQCR21 . here is what is happening

i have a sales order

sales order is fully delivered and MD04 doesnu2019t have this record displayed. . You can see it has no sales orders by using the Find in List function (Cnt-F) in mdo4. The find MRP Elements tab shows you no sales orders exist for this material plant (sales order item ). So donu2019t understand why it shows up as an error. Why does the program think it needs to delete this sales order entry from md04 , when it has nothing in MDO4 .

Thanks in Advance gurus

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Run the program SDRQCR21 in SA38.

In the ensuing selection screen, Give the inputs of material number, plant and if possible document number, and execute.

You have to schedule this jon before MRP run at plant level (creating variant from SE38).

After executing this the completed delivery will disappear and MD04 will have real data only.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes Brahma ,

thats true , but the problem is that we have sales order delivered , so it is not showing in MDO4 but when i run the program SDRQCR21 for the material plant combination i get a report were in it is mentioned that material plant & sales document ( which has already been deleted from MD04) has to be deleted .

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

After executing it completed delivery will disappear and MD04 will have real data only. Please check and confirm.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar